EMCO is proud to unveil our new Corporate Headquarters and state-of-the-art Manufacturing & Distribution facility. The 260,000 square foot facility is located on a 30-plus acre site in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. The modern facility was completely retrofit to serve EMCO’s manufacturing and distribution business, including: over 10 miles of stainless steel pipe, 1.1 million gallon capacity of bulk storage, a clean room built to ISO 8 Class 100,000 standards for food grade packaging, a warm room, three indoor truck scales, rail car capacity for 26 cars, and a fully staffed lab including technical services. EMCO’s expansion project also includes the opening of a new Waste Services facility in Kenosha, Wisconsin. These two new locations join our existing locations in North Chicago, Illinois; Columbia, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Mishawaka, Indiana; and, Toronto, Canada.
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., a leading chemical distributor in North America, has appointed Andrew Acosta as Technical Account Manager for Iowa and Central Illinois
- Tyler Nader appointed as Territory Account Manager for the Indianapolis, Louisville and Cincinnati triangle
- Tom Fargo Joins EMCO’s Sales Team
- Evonik Names EMCO-INORTECH ULC as Distributor in Canada
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Grows with BASF Care Chemicals as Full-Line Distributor for Home, Industrial & Institutional Products