Since it’s inception in 1994, EMCO’s Waste Services Division has provided innovative, cost effective sustainability solutions for our clients non-hazardous industrial waste needs. Our goal is to eliminate landfilling and find value in non-hazardous industrial waste streams though:
Waste to Fuel Programs
In addition to sustainability, we perform site cleanups and disposal. We will accept containerized non-hazardous industrial waste. Whether you need disposal options for a few drums a month, or a few truckloads, EMCO Waste Services can handle your needs.
The following is a list of items we can process:
- Pigments, inks, paints, paints with debris, filters and absorbents
- Adhesives, sealants, glue with debris, absorbents
- Unreacted Combustible resins with debris and absorbents
- Aqueous Solutions
- Oily solids and Oils with debris
- All powders including dry pigments
- Greases, lubricants with debris, filters and absorbents
- Filters, dirt sand and debris
- Waters and coolants
- Plastisols and plasticizers with debris
- Packaged consumer products
- Off spec and or unused industrial products; Soaps, surfactants, waxes with debris
EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. Waste Services Division is licensed by the Wisconson Department of Natural Resources.
Contact us to discuss waste disposal and sustainability solutions for your business.