As in 2008 our sales dollars are impacted by the price of crude oil, however, this year crude prices dropped and so did our sales dollars. We finished 2009 with sales of $219,000,000. We completed one year of operating the MOZEL facility and were extremely pleased with the results. We also purchased new software to run our company, and hopefully will have it implemented and running in early 2010.
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., a leading chemical distributor in North America, has appointed Andrew Acosta as Technical Account Manager for Iowa and Central Illinois
- Tyler Nader appointed as Territory Account Manager for the Indianapolis, Louisville and Cincinnati triangle
- Tom Fargo Joins EMCO’s Sales Team
- Evonik Names EMCO-INORTECH ULC as Distributor in Canada
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Grows with BASF Care Chemicals as Full-Line Distributor for Home, Industrial & Institutional Products