A very exciting year as our sales reached $246,000,000. Selling prices of chemicals skyrocketed due to the high price of oil. Most significant was our purchase of the MOZEL Chemical packaging facility in Columbia, IL. EMCO is now America’s largest custom packager of polyurethane isocyanates. The acquisition provides EMCO with two similar packaging facilities, an insurance policy our customers appreciate. We also opened a packaging sales office in Memphis, TN, expanding our operations and coverage, helping us to better service our customers.
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., a leading chemical distributor in North America, has appointed Andrew Acosta as Technical Account Manager for Iowa and Central Illinois
- Tyler Nader appointed as Territory Account Manager for the Indianapolis, Louisville and Cincinnati triangle
- Tom Fargo Joins EMCO’s Sales Team
- Evonik Names EMCO-INORTECH ULC as Distributor in Canada
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Grows with BASF Care Chemicals as Full-Line Distributor for Home, Industrial & Institutional Products