EMCO sales reached $185 million and our ISO 9001 certification was renewed. We purchased a new warehouse/production building 0.3 miles from our main production facility, so we now have over 515,000 square feet of floor space. We also opened our first satellite warehouse to service the St. Paul/Minneapolis area on a daily basis. We built and opened a new laboratory of 11,600 sq ft (including a separate product retain room), replacing our old lab. With the construction of the new lab we now have the ability to do drawdowns and sulfur analysis, plus we installed a small paint booth for spraying test panels for analysis and capability studies. In addition, we built a new powder fill room for packaging pearlized pigments into small containers.
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., a leading chemical distributor in North America, has appointed Andrew Acosta as Technical Account Manager for Iowa and Central Illinois
- Tyler Nader appointed as Territory Account Manager for the Indianapolis, Louisville and Cincinnati triangle
- Tom Fargo Joins EMCO’s Sales Team
- Evonik Names EMCO-INORTECH ULC as Distributor in Canada
- EMCO Chemical Distributors Grows with BASF Care Chemicals as Full-Line Distributor for Home, Industrial & Institutional Products